Quail Ridge Ward - Enrichment Night


I am on the Enrichment Committee in my ward and we had a great evening last month! The night was filled with information on how to "BEE" Prepared! And, not just in food storage...but in all aspects of life. We had a great time and a great turn out!

We celebrated the Relief Societies Birthday with a fabulous dinner and dessert. Of course we had HONEY baked ham, potatoes, salad, and rolls! For dessert we had yummy chocolate cupcakes! Tables were set up around the room with all types of different information. I liked the idea of being able to go to the tables that interested you and pick up the information needed to be better prepared! The slide show shows all the different tables full of info! And, I have to add that the decorations for the evening were the best! The entire room was decked out in bees and spring flowers! It was so cute and so fun! I hope the women of our ward had a great time because I loved "BEE"ing apart of this activity!

No comments: