Cooper, Where Is Charlee?

The other night I kept asking Cooper to please go find Charlee, I needed to talk to her. He would come back and say "I can't find her mom." I would then tell him to go look a little harder, our house is not that big! After several minutes, he never returned. So I went looking for both of them. I found Cooper in the living room watching T.V. and asked him once again where is sister was at. He smiled at me and pointed to my feet. I looked down and low and behold.....there is Charlee. She was completely wrapped up in the blanket and sound asleep. I practically stepped on her!

If you look really close you can see part of her head and hand sticking out of the blankets! Poor tired little girl!

2 comments:

The Torok Family said...

I love the pics. The kids are sure growing up fast. I love the cupcakes! Great Job! Talk with you soon. Love ya

Kesha and Kenny said...

These pictures are so fun. Your kids will have a lot many fun memories to talk about when they get older!