Teddy Bear Picnic - Jubilee of Trees

I have a lot of catch up to do on my blog! It has been a really long time since I posted anything, so here goes!!!

We were given the opportunity to go to the Teddy Bear Picnic during the Jubilee of Trees. We had a great time seeing all the beautiful trees. Our really good friends Dave and Robert decorate a tree every year! They always do an amazing job, this is their tree this year. This tree was auctioned off the night of the dinner and live auction. I think Dave said this tree sold for over $6000.00! The Jubilee of Trees is such a great cause, I am so happy we were able to be apart of it again this year!


Cooper, Scoti and Charlee in front of Dave's tree! I do have to say this tree was one of my favorites!

Cooper, Scoti and Charlee in the new helicopter for the hospital. All the money that was earned during the event went to purchase this helicopter. Hopefully we will never need to use it!

And now, the Teddy Bear Picnic! I think I absolutely LOVED the skit that was put on because almost everyone in it are friends from St. George Ford! Here is Mark and Deon playing Santa's Elves! They did a great job as Elves. And, the tights?????

Lindsay (another friend from Ford) and her little man Mason! Lindsay was apart of the skit and played Quackers the Duck! You did a great job lady! We even bought Griffin the stuffed duck afterwards and he carries it everywhere and sleeps with it too!

Scoti enjoying the picnic and laughing at the skit! I thought it was so cute that she actually found the humor in some of it! She would giggle and look at me with a great big smile! I just love this age, I am so happy she was able to come with us! I just love this little girl!

No comments: