Family Fun

My kids are SPOILED!  Yes, SPOILED.  My parents bought Cooper, Charlee and Griffin this AMAZING water slide for ALL of their birthdays.  We opened it up a little early and had WAY to much fun with this thing!


We had a little get together with some friends!  The kids had a BLAST!
Thanks Callaways!




Mike would stand at the bottom of the slide and drench the kids with a 5 gallon bucket of water.  Just because he thinks it's funny!  Nice dad...!



Griffin was exactly having the time of his life.  He would rather sit in the shad wrapped in a towel and watch from afar!  Silly little kid.

5 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Can we say playdate at the McRae's?? hahaha! Looks like soo much fun :)

Whitney said...

I wanna come play myself!! (but I won't because I would pop it instantly and that would be bad :) That thing is ginormous!!! How fun for your kids.

anne said...

Holy cow!!! That looks like so much fun! O, I know! When we have our sewing day the kids can play on that. :) It would definitely keep them occupied.

grace said...

wow, that is some serious kiddie pool!