Father's Day


We had such a great Father's Day this year.

Decorated the entry way - Just so the Dad's in our lives would know how much we love them!

Well, and because seriously, how cute is that banner? 

I couldn't resist.


I made these little jars with the neckties for my Dad and brothers. 

Dinner.  Slightly nightmarish.  Mike said he wanted BBQ Brisket for dinner.

Have you ever made Brisket?  I never did, but I figured really, how hard can it be?

Apparently, harder than I thought.  It was DISGUSTING.

Thank goodness I tasted it before everyone got here.  We had to make some last minute changes to the menu.

Poor Mike had to grill chicken on Father's Day.

HUGE FAIL.  On my part.

So, I am leaving the brisket to the professionals.  We can go out for BBQ if that's what he wants from now on.


Mike and I gave our Dad's one of these guns.  It's a 1930's war gun...somehow Russia is involved in the making... it has a bayonet attachement....some cool ammo sacks...la la la..

See how much I know about them?  Not very much.

But my Dad, LOVED it.  He couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

I am gonna say it was a HIT!


We gave Mike's dad his a few weeks ago when they were here visiting.  I didn't get any pictures, but he was just as excited.

Boys and Guns.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

I guess it's something I will never understand.

No comments: