Birthdays & Blessings

Brody's THIRD Birthday & Kennedy's Baby Blessing


Little Kennedy ~ Such an angel!
My little brother Scott and his wife Shaunna blessed this sweet little thing on Sunday.  Scott gave Kennedy a wonderful blessing.  She is such a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents.


And the Brodster turned THREE!  I can't believe our little boys are growing up so fast.  It seems like yesterday all three of us were bringing home these handsome little boys from the hospital.

And, this little stink....everytime I try to take a picture of him...he HIDES.

This picture with a bag of chips in front of his face is the best I could do!



Mike holding Kennedy.  It's been a while since I have seen him walking around with a newborn in his arms....so sweet.


Vic and Mike


Three Sisters

Tammie, Me & Kathy - notice how much taller I am than them?  I wasn't standing on my tip toes..?  Or was I?  Can't remember....?


Ethan and Cooper - pretty much the two most awesome boys ever.

Really?  Who wants to mess with those guns?


The Happy Birthday Boy and his Pirate Cake


My Little Charlee Boo serving the cake.


Scoti patiently awaiting her chocolate cake.

And yes, she is shirtless here - who needs chocolate on their Sunday Dress?

But are you not so jealous of that beautiful skin?


Baby Brucie.  Love this boy.

We had such a great day as a family.  Thanks Scott and Shaunna for letting us be apart of such a wonderul day!  We love you.

No comments: