Our Little Goblins!


Happy Halloween to everyone! I just love this day! I wait all month for it to come, and it is over, all to quickly. This year was so fun! Cooper was a MUMMY, Charlee was a NICE WITCH, and Griffin was a CANDY CORN! So cute.....!!!

My little Griffin man! I couldn't get a good picture of him with out the blasted pacifier in his mouth. Whatever keeps em' happy!

And my little Cooper man! Isn't this the scariest mummy you have ever seen? Cooper was very adamant about everyone knowing this WAS NOT toilet paper! I don't know where he got the idea that I would wrap him up in toilet paper, but I assured him I would NEVER do that to him!

And then there is my little Charlee Boo! The most beautiful NICE witch to ever walk to face of the earth! I must admit, I do think I have the most adorable 4 year old daughter. She is so Sassy! (As Scott and Shaunna would say!)

See what I mean, he wasn't to happy about having his picture taken today!

We hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween.

3 comments:

McRae Family said...

Julie...
They all look so cute. Their costumes turned out so very cute. You are amazing. Love you, Engor

anne said...

What cute kids! I love the "nice witch" costume. Did you make it?

Kesha and Kenny said...

The costumes are soooo cute! I must say, work is not the same without sweet Cooper and Sassy Charlee to entertain us! It was good to see you the other day!