It Is So Good To Be Home!

We made it home! I feel like I have been away from home for a very long time! We had such a great time on our vacation. I have SOOOO many pictures, it is going to take me some time to get them all together to share with you all! I am also going to hold off for a day or two because I am still feeling that nice swaying motion of the boat. We went through a nice storm on our last day on the boat, and this monitor looks like it is moving....wetjkwljfawl....oops sorry!

I must thank Bob and Engor (and Izeck, Hanna, Kalli and Macie) for taking such great care of our little Griffin man! I know he was loved, snuggled, kissed and on and on and on! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I missed him like crazy but he was in good hands!

1 comment:

Harmoni said...

He was so beyond LOVED!!!! I am sure the kids are going thru seperation anxiety now... Again thanks for letting us munch on HIM..
Glad you had a Great time on your trip. You and Mike DESERVE it. Mike I wish you the best of luck and you will surely be MISSED!!! Hurry home FAST!!!!
Love you guys
Harmoni and Parker